Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer time in Brittany

Things grew in the potager ~ then the weather got too hot and all the lettuce bolted and went to seed!

Fireworks illuminated the sky ~ Moules Frites evening ~  Le quatorze juillet ~

I got bored with geraniums ~ 

We had a few wild storms / orage  and some red sky at night!

I hope you are all having a great summer ~
 En été, la chaleur est parfois insoutenable?? ~   In summer, the heat is sometimes unbearable?? 


DAB said...

Great images :-)

ladyfi said...

What lovely summer shots! Love that bright green lettuce!

Ken Devine said...

I'm loving it here, Blu...storms and all!
Great photos as usual.

Quyen said...


ammi roy said...

I think one of your advertisings caused my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.
jeux de strike

Maalaimalar said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News