Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rangement, chante loup, and memories.


Today is Tuesday, Mardi and I went to visit a special friend of mine who has been having a great big clear out or rangement, sometimes you just have to tackle the things that you have been putting off.

My friend has a lovely new puppy and I love to see how she has changed.

On one occasion earlier this year when we went to collect elderflowers from the hedgerows we returned to find her rather pretty chickens very much at home in the kitchen.




On the way to my friends house I always smile when I drive pass the sign Chante Loup, as I understand this means, a wolf that sings, or howls anyway it is so French I love it.

We had a lovely morning drinking coffee and trying out some medlar liquor yummy, the weather was just so summery it was like being on holiday!! My friend had really made headway with the sort out but some things you just have to keep.

Plates painted by the children what special memories.


No comments: