Sunday, October 26, 2008

Change


Changed the clocks last night. Fall back one hour. Look around you and the world outside is full of change.

The leaves are changing and it is an exciting time to go out with your camera.


Sometimes when I look at the photographs on Flickr I feel I am missing out not being in a town very often, but I guess I just need a few hours in Fougeres soon and I will be fixed.

Here is one of my favorite forest places.
In February, in the sunshine.

August in the rain.

October, grey sky and no sunshine.


They say a change is as good as a rest, and we did get an extra hour in bed.

2 comments:

bindu said...

I miss living where the seasons change. They don't in India - but I loved the change of seasons when I lived in the northern parts of the US ... Autumn colours and Winter snow. Here in Texas there are no changes visible. Your forest is lovely as usual, and a great idea to capture the same location through the seasons.

pRiyA said...

such a beautiful place you live in. enjoyed your photographs...