Some blogs I comment on and others I never ever do.
Here are six blogs that I read often............Not including French fancy who I now read and coment on too.
Woolly Shepherds.......Smallholding in Somerset
One familys attempt at going greenish
ChrisnCarol only in Thailand
I am suposed to tell you six random things about me.
1. When camping with the school I was bitten by a mole and it swing from my finger! ouch
2. When camping with a boyfriend a mole decided to burrow and then create mole hills under our tent, and I was not amused and made a fuss. The next day I apologised to the people at the next tent but they were Danish..what is a mole they asked?
3. When camping once with my brother I was stung by a bee and discovered that I am allergic to bee stings.
4. When Youth Hostelling as a teenager I discovered I can jump over a barbed wire fence when chased by a cow.
5. When sailing in a strong wind goosewinging.....I discovered that you can land a boat on the shore without having to get into the water.
6. In my first job I believed a cashier was called Mr Fondle and shouted out his name across the banking hall only to discover his name was Mr Sullivan.
Talking about bees Here is a picture of a bee beetle.