One tag is from Bindu..she has such lovely pictures and words in her blog, and makes lovely mirrors what a girl! Anyway Bindu's tag is below.
Here are the rules:
1.pick the 6th picture from your 6th photo folder.
2.tell the story around it
.3.pass it onto
.6 other people.
The other tag I got is from Tom Foolery.....great blogger and makes me chuckle.
Here are the rules, go to your fourth album retrieve your fourth photo and post. Of course you can break the rules and not play. But have you the bottle?
Ok so I am going to pick the 10th picture because 4 and 6 = 10 from my favorites folder. But from the end not the start of the folder....here goes.
It is a picture of a "window" in the castle ramparts in Fougeres, I took the picture on a sunny Saturday morning everyone else was in the town to shop but I wandered around the old streets and the Jardin Public. All the signs around the town say that this is the largest castle in Europe. I am so lucky to live only 15 minutes away and I never tire of looking at it. I love the light on the old stone work.
So pick the tenth picture from the end of your folder and tell us all about it please. Of course if you are too busy no worries.
I will tag 5 people just to be difficult.
1. French Fancy......brainy and funny too.
2. Woodwose Carving.........go look at Dave's wonderful carvings, clever so and so.
3. Claire.........I am following her novel at Writing not Reading
4. Brocobelle.......she has lots of lovely French bits and pieces
5. Art Propelled ......a talented crafts person and she obviously loves animals, go and take a look at BUG!!!!