Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rare indeed ~

~ Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window. ~Steve Bluestone

I rarely take a photograph of my dog that looks half decent since she rarely keeps still when I have a camera in my hand. She is not great company since she prefers to be outside when I am inside and once inside does not wish to be stroked, she w
ould prefer to jump on your lap! This dog behaves rather cat like at times.

So I am surprised to have two photographs of the mad mutt two weeks running!

Some of you may know I love playing with puddles, and so does the dog, week 3 of the 52 week project.

We both love puddles



We both hate having our picture taken
Week 4 The 52 week project, a quick snap of my dog, take a look at that face what a softie. My walks round the village with my camera are a nightmare as she pulls my arm just as I press the button. So off the lead in the forest is much easier, hence all the trees in my photo stream! Rarely still this dog behaves more like a hyperactive cat!




French Words
Dog lead =
laisse
Dog bark =
aboiement.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty! Oscar loves sitting in laps; he licks himself clean like a cat, but also loves being stroked and has to be by my side...

Ken Devine said...

Good quote and a beautiful dog. Did I miss something? Are you doing a 52 week project on puddles, Blu?
Is that road for two-way traffic?