Sunday, January 1, 2012

Once upon a time



Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new... but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its design? ~ Paracelsus

Another year gone, hello 2012 and for most of us we have no idea what will happen, I no longer have resolutions but I do try to set a few goals.  My creative self needs time, time to play, experiment and try new things.

I have recently been reading French fairy tales on my Kindle and the image I created below looked a bit mystical.

Once Upon a time

I look forward to the warmer longer days, (although winter has not really arrived yet) rising early, that is my time for gathering ideas.  It is so hard to rise early when it is pitch black outside and the house is cold.

Do you have a favourite time of day for thinking and planning?

 Une fois = once
 bien de fois = many times
 pour la seconde fois = for the second time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that photo is very mystical and fairytale-like!

I love the early mornings in summer, but not in the dark of winter.

Ken Devine said...

Really creative photo, Blu.
Early morning is definitely the most creative time of day...the brain is so sharp and uncluttered.

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Morning, definitely morning.

Best wishes for 2012.

Cat said...

I love this photo!

Nights, definitely nights. That's when I usually wake up and so does my brain.