Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday & Canicule




It rained last night so it had cleared the air a little, although it has been hot I wouldnt call it scorching or canicule.



We went to Fougeres later in the morning and I never get tired of seeing the castle. When we arrived I could hear the church bells clanging at the top of the hill. MOH went to take a drink at the Café de Paris and my friend and I walked through the market and onto the Jardin Public.






There were huge paper petals on the steps of the chuch next to the Jardin and we discovered that the guests for one wedding party were having fun amongst the flowers and camera's were clicking away.





Further around the gardens a wedding car crunched its way along the gravel and out onto the road, seconds later many car horns were tooting. This is the first time that I have seen a car in the jardin public and it was a great sight.

No comments: