5. Years back when I used to go dog training, I once dressed up as a dog. I didnt want my dogs to go to the Christmas Fancy Dress at the dog training classes looking like idiots. So instead I dressed up as a dog.
6. When attempting to take my driving test for the second time, I was turned away three times. I drove about six miles in bad weather only to be told the conditions were too bad for a test, so I had to go all the way back again! three times.
7. I rarely eat breakfast since it just wakes up my hungry monster and then I just want to eat and eat all day.
8. I used to spend all my school dinner money on chips, and other unhealthy items.
9. I didn't take any Maths exams at school ,because I was told that I was unteachable. My first job was in a bank, then I worked in the computer industry, and have done bookkeeping for several businesses and worked in an accountants. So I have never been far from the dreaded numbers.
10. I once got permission from the headmaster at school, with two of my school pals, to skive off school one Friday afternoon. We used to teach sailing on Friday nights and the head was a keen sailor so we gave him some cock and bull story about needed to go to the Sailing Club and he believed us!
Here is a rather nice Roller, no I didnt take my driving test in one, returning to our village last year followed by other vintage cars behind. The people along the roadside are actually there to cheer a big cycle race, which started and finished here too.
The French word for headmaster is directeur.
The French word for idiot is crétin...and you hear that a lot!