Sunday, December 4, 2011

There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction ~ Winston Churchill

Every generation seeks change

I thought Robin Hood lived in Nottingham forest!




Lower politicians salaries, increase tax on imports.




Cancel the debts, Control the Banks, Stop the war.


Tomorrow morning I will be meeting my French friends to talk about the News, at home and abroad, I feel there are a few topics here to start a lively debate!


So what would you like to change in the world?
News
News item                                         d’actualité
News headlines                                 de l’actualité


News reader, presenter                     animateur,  présentateur
Newscaster, announcer

Newsagent                                        marchand de journaux
Newsagent’s                                     magasin de journaux 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for people protesting!

Ken Devine said...

I like the location of the complaints although it's very unusual to hear the French complaining:)
I envy you being able to communicate in French with your friends.